Whether you believe this or not, some of us believe penguins can fly, but they are just cool with their walking style.
Here, checkout these few random facts that I bet most of them will puzzle you.
1. You can’t breathe with your tongue out, if you do so, you may only appear like a dog.
2. You can’t breathe and swallow at the same time.
3. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
4. If you sneeze too hard you can fracture your rib.
5. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
6. Rats multiply so quickly that in just 18 months, two rats could have a million descendants.
7. When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.
8. Babies are born without kneecaps, they are in fact made of a cartilage that hardens between the ages of 2 to 6 years.
9. The word “Stewardess” is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
10. The names of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
11. The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered in less than 40 minutes.
12. The word “Lethologica” describes the state of not being able to remember the word that yo want.
13.Typewriter is the only longest word that can be made using the letters on the same row on the keyboard.
14. It is physically impossible to lick your elbow.
15. A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
16. Just like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue-print is different.
17. If the amount of water in your body is reduced by 1%, you will feel thirsty. If it is reduced by 10%, you will die.
18. Uranus’ orbit is tilted at 90 degrees.
19. Hot water is heavier than cold water.
20. There is a city called Rome in every continent.
21. Rhythm is the only longest word without a vowel in the English language.
22. Starfish have no brains.
23. Your tongue is germ free if it is pink, if it is white, there is a thin layer of bacteria on it.
24. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system.
25. Men’s shirts have buttons on the right while women’s shirts have buttons on the left.
26. Roosters cannot crow without extending their necks.
27. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to create room for your heart.
28. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
29. Switching letters is called spoonerism.
30. The attachment of the human skin to the muscles is what causes dimples.
31. The plastic things at the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
32. You cannot hear anyone when you are talking.
33. The colour you see in darkness has a name, it is called eigengrau.
34. The smell after raining stops is called petrichor.
35. Women can give birth even after they die, it is called, coffin birth.
36. I am is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
37. Finally, people with friends live longer. I hope you know why.